Troux Training Services
Troux Training accelerates time-to-value and maximizes the investment in the Troux Business Technology Management suite of applications and accompanying accelerators. Courses enrich the use of Troux Architect and Troux Transformation Platform at all stages of deployment to ensure the success of your transition planning programs.
Role-based courses accommodate the perspectives of the entire deployment team, including strategic planners, business users, enterprise architects, developers and administrators. Build and augment your in-house knowledge with a combination of:
- Open Enrollment Classes offered in Washington, DC; Austin, Texas; and over the web provide training in an environment designed to enhance learning through hands-on experience.
- Private Training based either on regular course offerings, or customized specifically for your organization. Private courses can be arranged at your location or ours, or via web-based delivery.
- End-user Rollout Support to assist with large-scale rollouts through custom training material and reference user guides, train-the-trainer sessions and internal marketing support.
- Workshops and Mentoring programs provide formal on-the-job training to supplement classroom learning. Workshops are custom, onsite sessions that produce useable work output while building knowledge and skills. Mentoring sessions are conducted remotely to deliver the just-in-time support your staff requires while implementing their first projects.
- Special Programs and Boot Camps for Troux Partners are available for consultants and systems integrators.
Call for pricing or a quote for private onsite training.
For more information on Troux Training and special programs, please
contact us. To
maximize productivity with all Troux solutions, schedule
courses, or create a customized training plan, please
contact your Troux Account Executive.