Cost, Decrease Risk and Improve Agility
Troux’s suite of Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM) products help business leaders make more informed decisions
that lead to reduced costs, decreased risk and improved
agility by ‘connecting’ business context to IT. Troux EPM products help decision makers gain valuable insights into the key portfolios (areas) that characterize a business. This transparency delivers executives with a clear, real-time view into their assets (tangible and non-tangible) and illustrates how and where they are used across their business.
With Troux decision makers are able to quickly see how these assets support corporate goals, strategies, and core business processes. The result, business leaders have the ability to better understand which assets are required to operate and grow their business and which are not; and decisions that affect the business can now be consistently made on facts rather than opinions.
Troux’s suite of EPM Products include:
- Contains a best-in-class Metamodel that
characterizes a business by organizing and connecting
key data elements into IT and business related
- Provides a centralized repository to store important
- Provides data collection tools that facilitate
and manage the import of key information from a variety
of existing applications and systems.
- Supports the export of key data to 3rd party
business intelligence tools or data marts for additional
- Supports the ability to browse, search, edit and report
against data stored in Troux’s centralized repository (Troux Source).
- Provides the ability to cascade deeper into key reports
to gain additional action-oriented details behind the
- Built-in data stewardship capabilities support the
ability to federate the management and maintenance of
information assets on both an organizational and
- Provides a powerful interactive and ad-hoc analysis
engine for business analysts.
- Library of preconfigured visualizations called
‘perspectives’ help decision makers quickly analyze and
identify risk areas, as well as, opportunities for cost
savings and investment re-alignment.
- Supports the ability to perform data management and
maintenance en masse against large data sets.
- Provides a visual modeling environment to create
models and quickly understand the connections and
dependencies between portfolio elements.
- Delivers rich visual models that represent the
current state of organizations, processes, information,
technologies and their relationships.
- Supports scenario-based alternatives modeling and
analysis of current to future state transformation.
- Ability to create new objects and relationships in
the Troux repository (Troux Source).